Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hear My Prayer


B gave this to me yesterday, she found it while picking up other post-easter treats. dr. catfish was here when i received this blessing, so we had a nice discussion about other potential markets for this chocolate double crisp candy... perhaps euchacrisp? a new way to experience transubstantiation.

Palmer also has crosses (plain and decorated). There is a recent and insightful review of this candy by The Chocolate Cult, and thanks to the chocolate priestess i don't have to open it now!

this reminded me of one of my favorite religious websites, Ship of Fools. always love the latest Gadgets for God.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I checked out Gadgets for God at Ship of Fools. Did you see the Mormon Door Knocker? So how graphic can I be in describing my first impressions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, yeah, it's an interesting design. please be as descriptive as you like here. the worst that could happen is someone might object and report the blog. but hey, i think you're the only one reading these posts!!!

    i want the jesus ashtray...

    ReplyDelete