Monday, March 12, 2012

Ghost Tour Savannah

Ghost Talk Ghost Walk was great, a guided walk in the dark looking for ghosts in haunted houses and hearing all the spooky stories. I'm linking someone else's review here, as we had the same tour guide, Wimpy Jan.


Hampton Lillibridge House. Of Jim Williams fame. Exorcism!

I thought I had some creepy phenomenon going on with this pic, but it seems my phone case casts a pink reflection when the flash goes off at night.


Haunted Orphanage. And a close up of the upper window, are those eyes looking out?!

3 comments:

  1. That gave me the shivers when i saw those glowing eyes in the window! Was it scary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit like the leaves in this photo. They remind me of a fabric print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green and pink leaf motif would be great in a batik! The tour was just creepy enough to be fun. I definitely got a little nervous when I was at the back of the group, last in line. Good fun.

    ReplyDelete