Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flea Market

Florence Flea Market

This place is really big, there is so much stuff here. Hit the link above, there's an aerial view, you could wander for a long time, or until heat stroke set in. Not really anything I'm interested in really; lots of stuff looked like overstock, "discount groceries", cheap clothing, shoes, hats, t-shirts. A few homemade items like jewelry, baked goods. There was a crazy looking bong attached to a full-face gas mask. I saw more Asian people here than anywhere else in town. Several Hispanic produce stands, looked good. Ammo dealers, many, many knives.

I miss the Maku'u Farmer's Market....

 

2 comments:

  1. With faith, all things are possible.... The mind spins as it contemplates the relationship between that phrase and the sale of cracklins. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. does the top sign say bases welcome or buses welcome? looks like a treasure trove of ... wods escape me, but with faith, I'm sure to find them...

    ReplyDelete