Sunday, April 8, 2012

Crescent Beach

I drove over to North Myrtle Beach today. Quite a bit of traffic. The Myrtle Beach area isn't really my kind of place, the long beaches are lined with hotels, tourist souvenir shops, mini golf, shopping malls and outlets. It was a great beach day though, clear and warm, bit breezy. I was lucky to find an open public parking spot right at one of the openings to Crescent Beach. The water was nice, cool at first but not numbing like in SF. There were lots of people, the place must be a madhouse in summer. I stopped at a road stand on the way back and bought a big basket of strawberries!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You know, I could have gone to the beach today. Of course, the water is colder than SF, but still it's the beach. Thank you for reminding me of the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete