Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning (you sure look fine)

Hanging in there here, beginning of a long week. Cool and grey outside, raining. Tell MathMan I shut off the sprinkler system for now. Hendgy, in a fit of unusual neediness, actually came down to me sitting in my room with Pinkman in tow. Placed him on my lap. I don't remember him ever doing that before (although this sort of visit is a daily occurrence with Bandit).

So back to the kitchen for me, keeping busy processing produce, keeping the dogs company.

Apples and Pears for the Dehydrator

Pinkman and Hendrix

Bandit: "I hope it doesn't thunder"
weather is supposed to be sunny and cool today, low tonight 35°F

2 comments:

  1. Look at those puppies! I hope they are taking care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the puppies that we saw outfits for them, but decided not to buy them for them. We figured Henjie woud just chew it up instead of wear it, and poor Bandit would be completely embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete