Wednesday, May 20, 2009

new string look


here's my kamaka with the new aquila strings (right)

i initially screwed up the re-stringing (you will laugh dr. catfish, i confused the string order and had to move them around, you know "1st string" vs. low string?!).
all's well that ends well.



the strings are still stretching but sound so much better to me. i like them.



so now my question to firstofmany is, should i re-string your kamaka too? we also bought some aquila for yours, but the string color is white, not black, a little different. let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Please do restring the baby Kamaka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know if the bottom string is the 6th string, the high string, or what. will I be able to play better if I restring my guitar?

    ReplyDelete